It is an eternal dream of every parent to have a glorious wedding for their children. Arranging and executing a marriage requires huge amounts of expenses. Unfortunately not every individual can provide enough money at the right time to fulfill their desire of having a grand wedding for their children unless they have been saving for the same.
Wedding Planner is specially designed for this purpose to help you save for your children’s marriage. It is a long term investment and protection plan where you can earn maximum returns on your savings by investing them in your choices of investment mix. It is offered to all customers of Summit Bank Limited.
- A savings plan where upon completion of policy term, you will be paid the accumulated account value towards your child’s wedding.
- A protection plan where, God forbid, if you die before the completion of the elected term, your children will have the financial security that you had planned for them
- In case of your permanent total disability, IGI Life will pay all due basic premiums, from date of disability to the end of the policy term
- Flexible premium payment option for the customers subject to the minimum acceptable premium limit prescribed
- On completion of policy term, the accumulated account value will be paid to you in lump sum to pay for the marriage expenses
- Option to deposit additional funds to your regular plan at any policy anniversary, called the Account Value Acceleration Premium (AVAP)
- The plan offers generous loyalty bonuses starting from fifth policy anniversary and payable every five years thereafter
- Premiums are invested according to four distinct strategies as chosen by the customer: Conservative, Balanced, Aggressive, and Shari’ah Compliant
- Additional optional benefits are available to enhance coverage
- Multiple modes of premium payment available: annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly
- The account value can be withdrawn partially after the policy has been enforced for at least five full years
- Complete surrender option available subject to surrender charge during first two policy years