Group Allocated Annuity
IGI Life’s established reputation for experience, professionalism, integrity and personalised service enables us to design a pension / provident fund program tailored to suit your unique specification. The Group Allocated Annuity Plan is recommended to be the most suitable for your Company’s Pension/ Provident fund Scheme. It is simple to understand and budget for, and is now the best selling Retirement program for employee’s world-wide.
By appointing IGI Life as your Pension / Provident Fund administrators, you will enjoy the following benefits :
- Access to a team of qualified and well trained pension personnel – locally, backed by regional and Home Office personnel
The experience gained from an excellent track record in pension schemes administration.
- Prompt and efficient service backed by superior computer systems.
- The 60-year-long experience and financial strength of the Packages Group and the 146 years of international expertise and heritage of IGI Life collectively has the established norms and principles of the insurance business and sound underwriting practices.
- Believing in fair play and an adherence to high ethical standards IGI Life will provide consumers and businesses with life insurance, accident and health insurance, retirement planning, and wealth management solutions. Being the only multinational offering a wide array of life, accident & health, savings, investments and pension products under one roof, IGI Life enjoys a unique position in the marketplace.
- IGI LifeInsurance Pakistan, with the 60-year-long experience and financial strength of the Packages Group and the 146 years of international expertise and heritage of IGI Life collectively has the established norms and principles of the insurance business and sound underwriting practices.
- Drawing from its international experience it enables IGI Life to provide superior administration service to clients, unmatched by the competition.
- Our stability, coupled with above strengths distinguishes IGI Life as the preferred choice to administer your fund.
Advantages of a GAA Retirement Plan:
Guidance in plan installation, covering
- Plan documentation/registration
- Record keeping and accounting
- Issuance of membership certificates and statements
- Investments/Asset management
- Issuance of annual Fund asset) valuations
- Provision of employee information booklets
- Provision of counseling and consultancy services, where required, at no extra cost
- Communication and updates in local legislation changes that may affect the scheme operation and/or investments